Hardcore Sledder banner

Kokadjo

12K views 107 replies 37 participants last post by  hammadown 
#1 ·
Has anyone been in the Kokadjo area? would like to know the snow totals and if they are grooming?

#90 ·
130 miles around kokadjo today. Trails were good to excellent. Freds still down but looks like other clubs are helping. Unfortunately Ed from NE Carry groomer was broken and left on the trail looks like he was heading back from helping Fred. Ragged trail was the best trail of the day absolutely pristine! Freshly groomed with only a couple tracks on it. Short day but 2moro we will venture out further. Kudos to all helping out.

Sent from my iPhone using Snowmobile.com Free App

#91 ·
130 miles around kokadjo today. Trails were good to excellent. Freds still down but looks like other clubs are helping. Unfortunately Ed from NE Carry groomer was broken and left on the trail looks like he was heading back from helping Fred. Ragged trail was the best trail of the day absolutely pristine! Freshly groomed with only a couple tracks on it. Short day but 2moro we will venture out further. Kudos to all helping out.

Monday.......

Was like this all the way in and around and over to Greenville . Passed a few groomers out Sun night .

#93 ·
Just left and overall not a bad trip considering. 600 miles 1 blown belt. Trails were fair to excellent depending which trail system. Thumbs up to the ragged riders club. The ragged trail was the best trail all week hit it several times and was always freshly groomed. Other than that the pittston farm and NE Carry trails were also flat and very good. Highlight of the trip was Coburn mt. Lookout. Stopped by the store on our way out to say hi to Marie and put a $20 bill in the trail fund. As usuall she looked stunning and was as pleasant as ever.
Lata

#96 ·
Sounds like just the beginnings of your troubles with that cat! More shit went wrong with mine and dont believe that reverse problem is fixed cause it isnt! Im sick of owning the fastest sled out there that fucks up every weekend! This is rediculous!

#103 ·
On 1/3 I rode from Greenville to Kokadjo and the trails were great. On 1/4 we rode from Greenville to Kokadjo to Millinocket and the trails wer outstanding!! On 1/5 we rode from Greenville to the Forks to Breakneck Ridge...great riding, however 15 miles back to Greenville turned to shit but the groomer was going out when we were on our way home.

Best ride was Kokadjo to Millinocket....

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.