Hardcore Sledder banner

2014 Nytro!!!!

30K views 62 replies 37 participants last post by  lawnmoweragrass 
#1 ·
#15 ·
Got BOOST?????????? SKi-don't is rumour'd to have a turbo 1200 on the way so Yamaha can't afford not to offer a factory boosted ride.

#16 ·
The nytros you can buy with a turbo but you have to tell your dealer to order it, I think its like an extra 4000, not sure though. I have heard from a certain dealer that Yamaha was trying to come out with a triple 2 stroke again. I think it would be a huge success if they brought back the venom or viper.

#17 ·
The nytros you can buy with a turbo but you have to tell your dealer to order it, I think its like an extra 4000, not sure though. I have heard from a certain dealer that Yamaha was trying to come out with a triple 2 stroke again. I think it would be a huge success if they brought back the venom or viper.
in the bold I think they would sell more if the mighty SRX came back. I sure everybody bleeding blue would love for the SRX to come back in a light big HP version :fistpump2::buttrock:

If not them Polaris 800 Assault's are starting to look better

#35 ·
Those Damn Japs are always up to something. If you look at the dates of release they are due. I remember when they released the latest edition of the Srx 700 in 98, they already had a prototyped RX1 on the snow. This will be a big release, and will revolutionary. Truely excited to see what they do.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.