Hardcore Sledder banner

2009 Yamaha's

12K views 40 replies 32 participants last post by  Lam79 
#1 ·
Heard a rumor of new Apex in the Nytro FX Chassis. 1350 cc 3 cylinder engine with 175 horsepower. Supposed to be 30 to 40 pounds lighter than Apex. Also a more conventionally styled 500 cc sled based on phazer chassis with a larger hood, seat and windshield, called the Enticer. The phazer will also stay in the line up. Also bigger tank on Nytro and new Apex.

#7 ·
Heard a rumor of new Apex in the Nytro FX Chassis. 1350 cc 3 cylinder engine with 175 horsepower. Supposed to be 30 to 40 pounds lighter than Apex. Also a more conventionally styled 500 cc sled based on phazer chassis with a larger hood, seat and windshield, called the Enticer. The phazer will also stay in the line up. Also bigger tank on Nytro and new Apex.[/b]
If they put an apex motor in the Nytro Chassi then I will most likely buy that!

#15 ·
i have been looking into buying a phazer for awhile now, but i just think 80 hp is weak. I would love to see 120 hp in the phazer or even 110 hp so it could keep up with the 440s, my mind would be made up. you could ride forever and just change the oil, never have to sit on the sidelines rebuilding motors.

#17 ·
Look like yamaha finally has some competition from the new ski-doo four-stroke. The Ski-doo even has a real sized fuel tank! On paper it appears to be 10 pounds lighter then the Nytro with more overall engine torque. I do wonder if ski-doo will come out with a kit that will the allow the engine to be re-sleeved and reworked to fit into the 1050 cc racing limitation.

#20 ·
Check here: http://www.yamaha-motor.com/sport/products...ehome/home.aspx

Friday, Feb.8th 3a.m. Eastern time, Yamaha to announce some 2009 info on their website[/b]
I've often said that the first manufacturer to resurect the TRIPLE/TRIPLE 2-SMOKE will have alot of older riders JUMPIN SHIP....The E.P.A. credits are there to be used...But most likely won't happen....Maybe another SNO-SCOOT type of kids sled will be introduced...They need one in the lineup....Also could be a smaller cc 2-smoke (5-600) low low priced intro sled with no frills like POO did..........

#21 ·
Heard a rumor of new Apex in the Nytro FX Chassis. 1350 cc 3 cylinder engine with 175 horsepower. Supposed to be 30 to 40 pounds lighter than Apex. Also a more conventionally styled 500 cc sled based on phazer chassis with a larger hood, seat and windshield, called the Enticer. The phazer will also stay in the line up. Also bigger tank on Nytro and new Apex.[/b]
Dude you are about 90 % correct ! whom ever you herd this from nows what I now and people can loose jobs over leaks like this "enough said ". In the next two -three years a/c and poo should sell out, because people are going to be amazed at yamaha market analisys and bringing it to the market place , spot on !!! Having a yam snow franchise in the next few years will be like getting a licence to print money !!!!!

#26 ·
Look like yamaha finally has some competition from the new ski-doo four-stroke. The Ski-doo even has a real sized fuel tank! On paper it appears to be 10 pounds lighter then the Nytro with more overall engine torque. I do wonder if ski-doo will come out with a kit that will the allow the engine to be re-sleeved and reworked to fit into the 1050 cc racing limitation.[/b]
:yelrotflmao: :yelrotflmao: :yelrotflmao: :yelrotflmao: :yelrotflmao: :pointlaugh: :pointlaugh: :pointlaugh: :pointlaugh: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :no:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.