Hardcore Sledder banner

2009 Yamaha's

12K views 40 replies 32 participants last post by  Lam79 
#1 ·
Heard a rumor of new Apex in the Nytro FX Chassis. 1350 cc 3 cylinder engine with 175 horsepower. Supposed to be 30 to 40 pounds lighter than Apex. Also a more conventionally styled 500 cc sled based on phazer chassis with a larger hood, seat and windshield, called the Enticer. The phazer will also stay in the line up. Also bigger tank on Nytro and new Apex.

#28 ·
:yelrotflmao: :yelrotflmao: :yelrotflmao: :yelrotflmao: :yelrotflmao: :pointlaugh: :pointlaugh: :pointlaugh: :pointlaugh: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :no:[/b]

X2 LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#30 ·
the release date for the 2009 yamaha's is march 13, 4pm eastern. the nytro xtx. this sled is supposed to be the ultimate crossover sled beating the competition in every aspect. also heard that an apex H.O. might be coming out this year or 2010. i heard the same chassis with the exception to bigger camshaft and pistons. spose to be in the 175 hp range. i don't imagine yamaha will switch their line over to the nytro chassis this early or if ever for that matter. not everyone wants that on top of the machine seating and positioning.

#32 ·
Other than the XTX, there is a new Venture with 126 hp, 144" track, new seat and storage in the back.
Hoping for a supercharged Apex, maybe next year.......maybe they will use the new waverunner motor? Supercharged 240 ish hp, 1.8l, weighs 10% less than MR-1 (marine version of RX-1) motor is replaces......

#38 ·
Heard a rumor of new Apex in the Nytro FX Chassis. 1350 cc 3 cylinder engine with 175 horsepower. Supposed to be 30 to 40 pounds lighter than Apex. Also a more conventionally styled 500 cc sled based on phazer chassis with a larger hood, seat and windshield, called the Enticer. The phazer will also stay in the line up. Also bigger tank on Nytro and new Apex.[/b]
So much for that

#39 ·
Ya, I feel pretty let down. The boys in blue really shit the bed for 09'. Yamaha has 10x the potential of the other 3 manufacturers, and what do they do with it??? The guys at Cat, Polaris, and Ski-Don't, would kill to have the momentum that yami has right now, and they (yami) do nothing. I think everyone looks forward to seeing what yami puts out every year, not just yami guys. I think everyone is pretty disappointed. Something stinks!

#40 ·
Ya, I feel pretty let down. The boys in blue really shit the bed for 09'. Yamaha has 10x the potential of the other 3 manufacturers, and what do they do with it??? The guys at Cat, Polaris, and Ski-Don't, would kill to have the momentum that yami has right now, and they (yami) do nothing. I think everyone looks forward to seeing what yami puts out every year, not just yami guys. I think everyone is pretty disappointed. Something stinks![/b]
Dissappointed? If I remember correctly, in the last 6 years they have released 4 new chassis....Deltabox, Deltabox II, Phazer, and the Nytro. You can't expect something brand new every year.

#41 ·
Dissappointed? If I remember correctly, in the last 6 years they have released 4 new chassis....Deltabox, Deltabox II, Phazer, and the Nytro. You can't expect something brand new every year.[/b]
True. But when you have the potential to do sooo much more, why wouldn't you. I'm not saying they should re-invent the wheel, but would a limited edition supercharged model hurt? If for nothing else than bragging rights? They wouldn't have to go into mass production, but something. If yamaha riders wantedhe same old, same old, they would buy something else. Thays why they like the yammi's. There's always something new. I guess there is the xtx.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.