2013 Polaris 600 Indy SP Review - Video - HCS Snowmobile Forums

Polaris General Discussion This is a brand-specific forum. Posts on this forum are assumed to be questions aimed at similar model owners, and are not looking for comments of a sarcastic or "bashing" nature. This is a 100% NO BASH ZONE. Please be aware that if you violate this policy you are in danger of losing your posting privileges on this website.The calling out or posting of another members personal information IE phone number or address is prohibited. Sharing of private messages from site staff is against site rules and will be subject to banning from site temporarily or permanently.

Sponsored By: Reevu Rear-Vision Helmets & Altimate Boots

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-10-2012, 12:33 PM   #1 (permalink)
Super Advanced Member

Default 2013 Polaris 600 Indy SP Review - Video

Back when Polaris laid claim to being the Number One selling sled company, the Indy led the way. It came in many versions and often served as the first sled that many of today's riders ever rode. It was legendary as a racer and it came to dominate both ovals and cross country terrain like few sleds ever have. It was iconic and it gave Polaris snowmobiles an identity that carried the company from Sno-Travelers to the Rush.

For 2013 the Indy returns, filling a narrow product niche that falls between the budget-based Shift and the Rush. With the fan-cooled 550 Shift priced at US$6,399 and base 600 Rush just a buck under 10 grand, the 600 Indy sits right in the middle at US$7,999. As you'll no doubt note, there is no 600 Shift in 2013. Gone. Replaced by a much better product that is offered in two iterations the base 600 Indy and the 600 Indy SP. The latter is the one you'll want, not because it returns the SP nomenclature, but because it returns better value that makes it well worth the extra bucks.

Click through to read the full story and see video of the 2013 Polaris 600 Indy SP in action.

More: 2013 Polaris 600 Indy SP Review - Video on Snowmobile.com
Administrator is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-10-2012, 01:06 PM   #2 (permalink)
Super Advanced Member

Current Sled(s): 2008 IQr 2008 IQrr 03 pro-x600
Previous Sled(s): still have 98xc7 220 motor
Favorite Riding Area: Mancelona "Bin" Oleo Acres
12-13 Mileage: 800
11-12 Mileage: need snow
10-11 Mileage: no speedo
Riding Since: 1985

I think it will be the 1993 XLT for Polaris in 2013
Sponsored Links
Advertisement