Need 12 vdc from ac lines - Page 3 - HCS Snowmobile Forums

Polaris General Discussion This is a brand-specific forum. Posts on this forum are assumed to be questions aimed at similar model owners, and are not looking for comments of a sarcastic or "bashing" nature. This is a 100% NO BASH ZONE. Please be aware that if you violate this policy you are in danger of losing your posting privileges on this website.The calling out or posting of another members personal information IE phone number or address is prohibited. Posting private messages from Members or Site Staff is against site rules and will be subject to banning from site temporarily or permanently. Hygear Suspension

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-20-2017, 06:59 PM   #21 (permalink)
Super Advanced Member

Current Sled(s): 200 800 xcr, 2001 edge x, 2003 pro xr 440/700
Previous Sled(s): 92 xcr
16-17 Mileage: 360
15-16 Mileage: 520
14-15 Mileage: 150
13-14 Mileage: 5
Riding Since: 91

So I got power to the gauge this weekend and got it to light up. However I can't get the signal working from the sensor. It's got one signal line from the sensor that connects to the Gage.

The sensor itself is grounded to the block. Do I need to connect my negative line off the Gage to the grounded or brown line?
stgdz is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Sponsored Links
Advertisement