Hardcore Sledder banner

Options for kids in front handle?

8K views 9 replies 7 participants last post by  Kmartini124 
#1 ·
My son loves to ride with me and always sits in front. He's only four and can't reach the handle bars so he has to hold onto the gas cap. I'd like to give him something a little more steady to hold onto.......anyone have any ideas?

I have a pro x2 if that helps. Thanka

#4 ·
Ever come to an unplanned sudden stop? Wouldn't want to be the kid between the driver and the bars, that's for sure :/ A hidden rock or tree stump at 30mph and your kid has the equivalent of 7000lb or so pressing him against the bars.
Ride safe and pad those bars up real good and make sure your kid is well protected, personally I wouldn't risk it.

#7 ·
As long as I can remember, when I was real little my parents had the harnesses that strap the kid to the front of the parent. After that though we went to a mountain bar angled down like said before. Works like a charm except remember there's no heaters so plan with super warm gloves. Its nearly impossible to fall off too as you're surrounded by the rider. I still remember the view I had out of our ZRs windshields like it was yesterday.

Sent from Snowmobile.com Free App

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.