Hardcore Sledder banner

Reaction score

Marketplace Rating
(0.0 - 0 reviews)

Profile posts Latest activity Discussions Buy & Sell Reviews Media Albums About

• · Registered
    578 Posts
    if you have a different set up, then you are going to want to either get it tailored to what you have or see if dynojet has some sort of map you can download for your sled. if you do have a lot of bikeman stuff, then God help you - because it was kind of a nightmare for me. i had fitment issues, quality issues, tune issues, and more with bmp products. i also only made 167(safe)hp on the dyno with these parts after d&d dynotuned my setup. they could get more out of it but not without throwing the octane light.

· Registered
    578 Posts
    it seemed to run very well for the approximately 5 minutes i was finally able to use it. before that i had to get the clutch weights just right, and before that i had to deal with bikemans crappy tune in it. bmp had set it up to run with nonoxygenated fuel which is not available on the trails here in ny. after the 5 minutes of running good i blew out the o2 sensor bung in my bmp single pipe., thus effectively cutting short my riding season and what wound up being my last ride of the year.

the pc5 is tuned for premium fuel (91-93) and the bikeman stage 1 bolt on perf kit i had. that included y pipe, fatazz single pipe, boyesen rage cage reeds, timing key, clutch kit, and i also had their full velocity muffler on there too.

· Registered
    95 Posts
    I ended up with your Pcv and was wondering how it ran for the short miles you had on it after d&d programmed it.Was it crisp or still lazy on the throttle or did it run like crap.I am just trying to get a idea for what I am up against.Thanks jim
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…