Hardcore Sledder banner

Reaction score

Marketplace Rating
(0.0 - 0 reviews)

Profile posts Latest activity Discussions Buy & Sell Reviews About

• · Registered
    858 Posts
    I was trying to find guys who have run the slp full kit on their 800 procross. I was told by a member on arcticchat that you used this setup. I'm a little reluctant to put it on because of the tight 1-3/4" stinger on the pipe. Most other low elevation pipes are 2" . Did you have trouble with timing being pulled by the ecu? Have you tried D&D LTS head? Did it help? Looking for info before I install my slp kit and am disappointed. Bad part about cat ecu's are that you don't know they are pulling timing until it hits 4 degrees pulled, then you get the code on the speedo. I'd be grateful is you could take a minute to share your experience and if you were able to get it sorted out.

· Registered
    23 Posts
    hi Smitty, i have a 2014 zr8000 and was wondering how much it would be for you to shim, clearance and balance both of my clutches? also how much a set of 21/41 hyvo gears with chain cost? as I'm looking to add a paddle track to my sled this year

· Registered
    466 Posts
    Smitty- I have a Polaris XCR700 from 1998. I just put a TP911 clutch cover on it. Can you do dynamic balancing on it? The clutch is in good shape. Goodwin rebuilt it for me last year 350 miles ago.

· Registered
    5 Posts
    I got a 1998 Sno pro Zr 440. It quit running and 1 of my jugs is toast. Its all scratched up pretty bad. Would you have an updated cyclinder or jug for it? It has been deleted. I plan n rebuilding the top end but not sure which direction to go on the cyclinder/jug replacement. Any suggestions? YOu can text or call me at 765-719-1757

· Registered
    1 Posts
    Smitty,
    What ever happened to the "Cooked" exhaust? I don't see them anywhere like they fell off the face of the earth!! Did they work? Issues??
    Appreciate the info!!

· Registered
    701 Posts
    looking for a primary clutch for a 2010 crossfire 800, do you have anything rebuilt?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…